Seventh District PTA Mission/Goals
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Seventh District PTA is to empower councils, units, families and community members to become effective advocates for all children and youth.
7th District PTA 2011-2013 Goals
- Seventh District PTA will provide on-going training opportunities to meet the needs of PTA leaders with diverse experience levels by utilizing a variety of delvery methods throughout the year.
- Seventh District PTA will increase awareness of PTA’s mission, core values and accomplishments to today’s students, parents, schools and communities.
- Seventh District PTA will create a more productive working relationship with our members, lawmakers and the business community, leading to a more effective advocacy program and positive action on behalf of children.
- Seventh District PTA will work with units and councils to educate their financial officers and presidents on the new governmental financial reporting requirements.
- Seventh District PTA will ensure that council presidents have accurate information regarding their unit’s bylaws and the current status of the review process.
- Seventh District PTA will provide effective, relevant communications within our organization, improving our multimedia efforts to make current updated resources easily available.
- Seventh District PTA will improve the visibility of Fourth District PTA and its councils and units, and communicate a clearer picture of PTA’s purposes both within the organization and to the community.